FEEL THE BREEZE THIS SUMMER WITH A SUMMER AIR CONDITIONING CHECK AND REFRESH FOR JUST £29.99. PLUS, A COMPLIMENTARY 23-POINT HEALTH CHECK.
Make sure a Summer Air Conditioning check and refresh for just £29.99 is at the top of your Holiday Check List this Summer. Bring your Citroen to us, and we will even carry out a complimentary 23-point Health Check. Includes:
- Full Check of the efficient operation of the air conditioning.
- Full antibacterial decontamination treatment of the air conditioning system.
- Free of charge 23-point Vehicle Health Check covering; Tyres, Lighting, Wipers, Brakes, Exhaust, Steering and Suspension, Fluid levels and Battery.
- Includes top-ups of key fluids up to a maximum of 500ml of; Engine oil, brake fluid, coolant, screen wash and power steering.
CALL OUR SERVICE TEAM ON 01509 839977 TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER AIR CONDITIONING CHECK AND REFRESH WITH COMPLIMENTARY 23-POINT HEALTH CHECK TODAY!
Fixed Service Repairs from £27
We have created Citroën fixed price repairs to surprise and inspire you by spoiling your car with the best expertise and parts at unbeatable fixed prices. Our Fixed Price Repairs cover 10 of the most common repairs your vehicle will need including: brake pads & discs, wipers, timing belt, clutch and batteries.
- For all Citroën cars and vans regardless
- Original equipment Citroën parts fitted by
- All Original Equipment parts
are designed, developed and engineered
specifically for your Citroën.
Interdependent with all the other parts in
your vehicle they work together in a very
precise way to ensure optimum
- Meet manufacturer defined engineering
norms and tolerances that deliver
enhanced characteristics such as
durability, wear and life expectancy over
an aftermarket part.
- Available for all Citroën cars and vans from
36 months and over.
- Citroën approved parts fitted by the experts
that are a more cost effective solution for
the older Citroën vehicle.
- Available for other manufacturers from
- High quality parts that meet all the relevant
European norms and specifications.
MOT Test - from £45
A HASSLE-FREE TEST, CITROËN-STYLE
Once your vehicle is three years old, it requires an annual MOT Test. This is a legal requirement to check that it meets road safety and environmental standards.
Our nationwide network of Citroën Authorised Repairers know your Citroën best, so if your vehicle’s MOT Test is due, why not contact your local Citroën dealer?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING CITROËN FOR YOUR MOT?
Firstly, it costs just £45 and is refreshingly hassle-free.
You can be confident that your vehicle will be looked after by one of our expert trained Citroën Technicians, nominated by VOSA as accredited MOT Testers.
Plus, whilst your vehicle is with us, we’ll carry out a free outstanding manufacturer diagnostic test, check for any new technical updates and carry them out for free - that’s the advantage of getting your test done by the people who really know your Citroën.
There’s also while-you-wait appointments helping you make the most of your day. So not all MOT tests are the same. Some simply offer you more. Enter your postcode below and find your local dealer to book your MOT today.
Does your Citroën need a service too? We currently have some fantastic combined Service & MOT Test offers available.